There are various funding opportunities for local businesses that are well worth checking out.
Some of these are listed below:
- Research & Development Tax Credits
- Growth Hubs ‘Get Growing Grants’ available to assist SME’s in Herts with a 45% support of any consultancy costs
- The Manufacturing Growth Programme is run regionally for manufacturers.
- Crowdfunder Matching Initiative, organised by Herts Local Enterprise Partnership.Get up to £5,000. This fund provides support to businesses, charities, CIC’s and social enterprises seeking to cope in challenging trading conditions as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Discretionary Business Grant Scheme has recently been published by the Council. For those that haven’t benefitted from the Prescribed Schemes, you may be eligible under the Discretionary Scheme. There is a three-week application window running until 17.00 on Friday 19th June 2020.
Royston BID brings together all of the businesses of Royston to make the town a better place to live, work and enjoy.