Royston Easter Trail
Come into town and follow our Easter Trail to find all the bunnies!
We are really putting you to the test this year so make sure you look out for all sorts of locally created bunnies – they are all different!
The trail will run from 29th March – 19th April 2021.
You can download your entry form here, or collect one in-person from either Days, Kooky Nohmad, LADDS or Mica Hardware store from the 29th March.
If you find all of the bunnies and send in your completed form you are in with a chance of winning an arts and craft hamper worth over £100.
Thank you to everyone who sent us a photo of their crafts, they were all great!
We have now chosen 12 bunnies to display in the town centre shop windows, for 2 weeks over Easter. They all look fantastic and we can’t wait for you to see them.
The crafts have been so popular we’re are leaving all the crafting information we had on the website for you to have a go at home over the Easter holidays.
Bunny making activity and Royston Easter Trail Competition Ts&Cs
- The promoter of this activity and competition is Royston First, C/O Melbourn Street, Royston, SG8 7DA
- The craft bunny making activity, to potentially use in the Easter trail, is open to all ages. Photos of the bunny craft must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 12th March.
- The bunnies can be no bigger than 30cm squared and only one entry per person.
- Should they be selected the craft creator must be able to bring their bunny to Royston High street before the beginning of the trail, on the week commencing 22nd March 2021.
- The actual Easter trail is open to children aged 11 years and under, who are residents of Royston or in the surrounding villages. Parents or guardians of entrants must enter on their behalf.
- Only one trail competition entry per child – multiple entries will not be included.
- The trail competition is not open to any person directly involved in running the competition or any relatives of the Royston First Committee.
- To enter the trail competition, children must complete the A4 competition entry form – available to download from the Royston First website, or collect in-person from Days Bakery, Ladds or Mica Hardware.
- The town trail involves finding the 12 crafted bunnies hidden in shop front windows in the town centre.
- Once completed, the entry form can be either handed in to Kooky Nohmad or Glazed Creations (or popped through the letterbox if closed). Alternately, the form can also be emailed to email@example.com.
- Appropriate social distancing and Covid-19 regulations must be adhered to when taking part in the town trail.
- The trail competition will run from Monday 29th March and finish at 12 noon on Monday 19th April 2021. Entries after this time will not be considered.
- A winner will be selected at random and announced on our Royston First Facebook page on Tuesday 20th April at 2pm. The winner will be contacted via phone or email.
- There is one prize – ‘The Craft Hamper’, worth over £100
- By entering this competition, you are giving permission for us to use your children’s name, age and place of residence in the media and online.
- A photo must be supplied of the winner with the prize, for the local press and social media.
- Royston First will not accept any responsibility for late or missing entries. Entrants must supply details as required, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize.
- Royston First reserves the right to change or cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.