Royston Safari Trail
WANTED: Royston Safari Rangers
We need your help! Fifteen animals from Shepreth Wildlife Park are on the loose in Royston Town Centre!
Can you find them seeking shelter in the windows of some of our shops?
Either download your entry form here, or collect one in-person from either the Jolly Postie, Ladds or Tesco Extra, from 1st August 2020.
Complete the form and you could win your family one of two
Family Wildlife Walk Tickets to Shepreth Wildlife Park.
There are two prize categories – up to 7 years & 8-11 years.
The competition closes at 5pm on Monday 31st August 2020
Terms and Conditions
Royston Safari Trail Competition
- Appropriate social distancing must be adhered to when taking part in the town trail.
- The promoter of this competition is Royston First.
- The trail and competition is open to children aged 11 years and under, who is a resident of Royston or in the surrounding villages. Parents or guardians of entrants must enter on their behalf.
- Only one entry per child. Multiple entries will not be considered.
- This competition is not open to any person directly involved in running the competition or any relatives of the Royston First Committee.
- To enter the competition, children must complete the A4 competition entry form – available to download from the Royston First website, or collect in-person from the Jolly Postie, Ladds or Tesco Extra.
- Entrants must then take part in the town trail, following it around to visit all 15 shops in order to fully answer the questions on the forms.
- Once completed, the entry can be either handed in to No. 3, Melbourn Street, Royston (or popped through the letterbox if closed), or emailed to email@example.com.
- The trail and competition will run throughout the month of August, starting on the 1st and finishing at 5pm on Monday 31st August 2020. Entries after this time will not be considered.
- There will be two age categories; up to 7 years and 8-11 years, from which a winner will be chosen from each, at random. The two winners will be announced on our Royston First Facebook page on Wednesday 2nd September 2020. The winners will be contacted via phone or email.
- By entering this competition, you are giving permission for us to use your child/ren’s names, ages and place of residence.
- The winners will also have their photos taken for the local press and social media.
- Royston First will not accept any responsibility for late or missing entries. Entrants must supply details as required, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize.
- Royston First reserves the right to change or cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.